RESONANCE is considered amongst the Top 10 institutes in India for IIT-JEE preparations. RESONANCE is famous for producing JEE toppers every year.
Mathematics in the JEE main paper is the hardest Section of the paper. Almost every year the questions in the mathematics sections are harder than other sections of the paper. This is also a very time consuming section.
The student should also have a good calculation and problem solving speed to score maximum in this section.
Some topics in MATHEMATICS like probability, trigonometry, differential calculus, circles and straight lines in coordinate geometry, permutations and combinations in algebra are always easy to Crack in IIT JEE.
Differential Equations is an important topic in the Mathematics syllabus of IIT JEE examination. It is undoubtedly the easiest part of calculus and scoring too.
A differential equation is an equation that involves an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders. Differential equations play a vital role not only in applied mathematics but also in various other branches like engineering and physics.
There are various methods of solving the differential equations but they vary with the type of equation.
5 methods for solving the differential equation
- Solution by inspection
- Variable separable
- Linear differential equation
Note: Differential equation involving a function of several variables of its partial derivatives is called partial differential equation.
Some Best Kota Faculty Notes Link:
- JH SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- KAPIL WADHWA SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- VK JAISWAL SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- JH SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NA SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- AKK SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- SKM SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- MS CHAUHAN SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR 12TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES
- DB SINGH SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- MOHIT BHARGAVA SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- ANNA SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
- AGL SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
- NEERAJ KUMAR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR 11TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES
Also Read: [PDF] RESONANCE DPP MATHEMATICS DOWNLOAD
Some Best Books Link for JEE:
- I.E IRODOV PROBLEM IN GENERAL PHYSICS
- SS KROTOV PHYSICS BOOK
- L.A. SENA PHYSICS BOOK
- JD LEE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BOOK
- N AVASTHI PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY BOOK
- WILEY PROBLEM IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- FUNDAMENTALS OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- ARIHANT INTEGRAL CALCULUS BOOK
- ARIHANT VECTOR & 3D BOOK
☆ JUST WANT TO SAY, PLEASE SHARE THE BLOG AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT IT COULD HELP OTHER MILLION OF IIT-JEE/NEET ASPIRANTS…..
That’s all today………
Please feel free to ask and suggest anything in the comment section.
Thanks for reading. Visit again !!
Your Feedback will be highly Appreciated !!
NOTE: We do not own the rights of the above material it is just for the reference of students . We in no way support infringement .