FIITJEE is considered amongst the Top 10 institutes in India for IIT-JEE preparations. FIITJEE is famous for producing JEE toppers every year.
Mathematics in the JEE main paper is the hardest Section of the paper. Almost every year the questions in the mathematics sections are harder than other sections of the paper. This is also a very time consuming section.
The student should also have a good calculation and problem solving speed to score maximum in this section.
Some topics in MATHEMATICS like probability, trigonometry, differential calculus, circles and straight lines in coordinate geometry, permutations and combinations in algebra are always easy to Crack in IIT JEE.
Complex numbers are the numbers that are expressed in the form of a+ib where, a,b are real numbers and ‘i’ is an imaginary number called “iota”. The value of i = (√-1). For example, 2+3i is a complex number, where 2 is a real number (Re) and 3i is an imaginary number (Im).
Complex number is one of the important topic of maths for IITJEE..You will get questions from it in both JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.Every Year you will face good weightage of complex number in JEE paper.
In JEE advanced you will be able to solve complex number questions only if you have studied deeply this topic during JEE preparation. So , practice good amount of complex number questions and study deeply.
In this article, the engineering aspirants will get access to the previous year’s questions on complex numbers.
Some Best Kota Faculty Notes Link:
- JH SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- KAPIL WADHWA SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- VK JAISWAL SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- JH SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NA SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- AKK SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- SKM SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- MS CHAUHAN SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR 12TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES
- DB SINGH SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- MOHIT BHARGAVA SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- ANNA SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
- AGL SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
- NEERAJ KUMAR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR 11TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES
Some Best Books Link for JEE:
- I.E IRODOV PROBLEM IN GENERAL PHYSICS
- SS KROTOV PHYSICS BOOK
- L.A. SENA PHYSICS BOOK
- JD LEE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BOOK
- N AVASTHI PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY BOOK
- WILEY PROBLEM IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- FUNDAMENTALS OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- ARIHANT PLAY WITH GRAPH BOOK
- ARIHANT INTEGRAL CALCULUS BOOK
- ARIHANT VECTOR & 3D BOOK
☆ JUST WANT TO SAY, PLEASE SHARE THE BLOG AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT IT COULD HELP OTHER MILLION OF IIT-JEE/NEET ASPIRANTS…..
That’s all today………
Please feel free to ask and suggest anything in the comment section.
Thanks for reading. Visit again !!
Your Feedback will be highly Appreciated !!
NOTE: We do not own the rights of the above material it is just for the reference of students . We in no way support infringement .