DOWNLOAD SHORT NOTES ATOMIC STRUCTURE
Chemistry is said to be the most scoring part of the JEE exam AND one of the easiest too.
The syllabus of Chemistry for JEE Main is broadly classified into three sections of the subject. The sections are:
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
30 per cent weightage is given to Organic Chemistry while Physical Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry comprise 35 per cent of the total questions each.
The questions asked in the chemistry section are usually direct but students do have to cover a lot of topics.
STRUCTURE OF ATOM(BRIEF HISTORY)
The existence of atoms has been proposed since the time of early Indian and Greek philosophers (400 B.C.) who were of the view that atoms are the fundamental building blocks of matter. According to them, the continued subdivisions of matter would ultimately yield atoms which would not be further divisible.
The word ‘atom’ has been derived from the Greek word ‘a-tomio’ which means ‘uncutable’ or ‘non-divisible’. These earlier ideas were mere speculations and there was no way to test them experimentally. These ideas remained dormant for a very long time and were revived again by scientists in the nineteenth century.
Atomic structure refers to the structure of an atom comprising a nucleus (centre) in which the protons (positively charged) and neutrons (neutral) are present. The negatively charged particles called electrons revolve around the centre of the nucleus.
Some Best Kota Faculty Notes Link:
- JH SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- KAPIL WADHWA SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- VK JAISWAL SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- JH SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NA SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- AKK SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- SKM SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- MS CHAUHAN SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR 12TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES
- DB SINGH SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- MOHIT BHARGAVA SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- ANNA SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
- AGL SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
- NEERAJ KUMAR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR 11TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES
Also Read: [PDF] DPP JEE CHEMISTRY FREE DOWNLOAD
Some Best Books Link for JEE:
- I.E IRODOV PROBLEM IN GENERAL PHYSICS
- SS KROTOV PHYSICS BOOK
- L.A. SENA PHYSICS BOOK
- JD LEE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BOOK
- N AVASTHI PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY BOOK
- WILEY PROBLEM IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- FUNDAMENTALS OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- ARIHANT PLAY WITH GRAPH BOOK
- ARIHANT INTEGRAL CALCULUS BOOK
- ARIHANT VECTOR & 3D BOOK
To Download Short Notes click below:-
☆ JUST WANT TO SAY, PLEASE SHARE THE BLOG AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT IT COULD HELP OTHER MILLION OF IIT-JEE/NEET ASPIRANTS…..DOWNLOAD HERE
That’s all today………
Please feel free to ask and suggest anything in the comment section.
Thanks for reading. Visit again !!
Your Feedback will be highly Appreciated !!
NOTE: We do not own the rights of the above material it is just for the reference of students . We in no way support infringement .