Preparing well for JEE Main & JEE Advanced is one thing and transforming the knowledge & skills into success on the JEE day is another. Many Students are not able to adopt the right approach and proper examination temperament, as they do not have the right feedback on their preparation.
If you fail in JEE Main & JEE Advanced it is a permanent loss, which is irreparable, and mistakes committed are incorrectible. Test Series will teach you how not to fail. It is an opportunity for you to ensure that you convert your skills into success on the JEE day.
Level of difficulty in the tests is changed strategically to prepare Students for all types of papers – very difficult to relatively easy ones.
It has been observed that JEE papers have been coming up with a different kind of content in one or the other subject in terms of level of difficulty & style of the paper.
In this article, the engineering aspirants will get access to the previous year’s questions on Probability including important concepts like Conditional Probability, Independent Events, the Theorem of Total Probability, Bayes’ Theorem, Bernoulli Trials for JEE Main and Advanced exams.
PRO TIPS FOR TAKING THIS TEST:-
- Practice the concepts thoroughly
- This test should preferably be taken after completion of syllabus .
- You must set a stop watch and try to solve this paper before the time runs out.
- Cross check your answer with the solution pdf given below.
- Do not panic if you score less, this is just a practice test.
- This pdf contains ALLEN JEE MAINS mock test
Some Best Kota Faculty Notes Link:
- JH SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- KAPIL WADHWA SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- VK JAISWAL SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- JH SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NA SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- AKK SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- SKM SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- MS CHAUHAN SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR 12TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES
- DB SINGH SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- MOHIT BHARGAVA SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- ANNA SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
- AGL SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
- NEERAJ KUMAR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR 11TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES
Some Best Books Link for JEE:
- I.E IRODOV PROBLEM IN GENERAL PHYSICS
- SS KROTOV PHYSICS BOOK
- L.A. SENA PHYSICS BOOK
- JD LEE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BOOK
- N AVASTHI PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY BOOK
- WILEY PROBLEM IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- FUNDAMENTALS OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- ARIHANT PLAY WITH GRAPH BOOK
- ARIHANT INTEGRAL CALCULUS BOOK
- ARIHANT VECTOR & 3D BOOK
LINK TO DOWNLOAD TEST SERIES :-
☆ JUST WANT TO SAY, PLEASE SHARE THE BLOG AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT IT COULD HELP OTHER MILLION OF IIT-JEE/NEET ASPIRANTS…..
That’s all today………
Please feel free to ask and suggest anything in the comment section.
Thanks for reading. Visit again !!
Your Feedback will be highly Appreciated !!
NOTE: We do not own the rights of the above material it is just for the reference of students . We in no way support infringement .