DOWNLOAD JEE DPP CHEMISTRY JEE MAINS AND ADVANCED FOR FREE
Chemistry is said to be the most scoring part of the JEE exam AND one of the easiest too.
The syllabus of Chemistry for JEE Main is broadly classified into three sections of the subject. The sections are:
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
30 per cent weightage is given to Organic Chemistry while Physical Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry comprise 35 per cent of the total questions each.
The questions asked in the chemistry section are usually direct but students do have to cover a lot of topics.
This PDF (DPP JEE) consists of questions from all three parts of chemistry i.e. Organic Chemistry while Physical Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry comprising of 72 question in total along with the solutions.
“Practice makes a person perfect”
The different parts of chemistry have a slightly different approach which is to be followed. In the case of organic chemistry practicing the chemical equations, reactions and mechanism will help you out.
For physical chemistry, you need good conceptual knowledge and regular practice. When it comes to organic chemistry, you need to be good at memorizing.
Some Best Kota Faculty Notes Link:
- JH SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- KAPIL WADHWA SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- VK JAISWAL SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- JH SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NA SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- AKK SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- SKM SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- MS CHAUHAN SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR 12TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES
- DB SINGH SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- MOHIT BHARGAVA SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- ANNA SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
- AGL SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
- NEERAJ KUMAR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR 11TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES
Also Read: RESONANCE DPP’S FOR PHYSICS
Some Best Books Link for JEE:
- I.E IRODOV PROBLEM IN GENERAL PHYSICS
- SS KROTOV PHYSICS BOOK
- L.A. SENA PHYSICS BOOK
- JD LEE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BOOK
- N AVASTHI PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY BOOK
- WILEY PROBLEM IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- FUNDAMENTALS OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- ARIHANT PLAY WITH GRAPH BOOK
- ARIHANT INTEGRAL CALCULUS BOOK
- ARIHANT VECTOR & 3D BOOK
LINK TO DOWNLOAD :-
☆ JUST WANT TO SAY, PLEASE SHARE THE BLOG AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT IT COULD HELP OTHER MILLION OF IIT-JEE/NEET ASPIRANTS…..DOWNLOAD HERE
That’s all today………
Please feel free to ask and suggest anything in the comment section.
Thanks for reading. Visit again !!
Your Feedback will be highly Appreciated !!
NOTE: We do not own the rights of the above material it is just for the reference of students . We in no way support infringement .