Zoology is the branch of biology that includes the study of animals and animal life. Students should get thorough with the topic of Biology since Class 11 as the syllabus carries equal distribution of questions from Class 11 and Class 12.
Zoology section in the NEET question paper offers comprises 45 questions offering a total of 180 marks therefore you have to give more time to this. zoology requires a candidate to be thorough with the NCERT as the syllabus and questions for the Biology are almost entirely based on it.
Analysis of NEET previous year question papers has proved that the difficulty level of the question paper has increased over the years.
Every year lot of students prepare to make their dream a reality and all they need is accurate NEET syllabus to prepare. NEET Syllabus is divided into four subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
Every year more than 14 lakh students appear for NEET Exam
Some Best Kota Faculty Notes Link:
- JH SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- KAPIL WADHWA SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- VK JAISWAL SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- JH SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NA SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- AKK SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- SKM SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- MS CHAUHAN SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR 12TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES
- DB SINGH SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- MOHIT BHARGAVA SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- ANNA SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
- AGL SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
- NEERAJ KUMAR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR 11TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES
Also Read: ALLEN NEET UG TEST SERIES
Some Best Books Link for JEE:
- I.E IRODOV PROBLEM IN GENERAL PHYSICS
- SS KROTOV PHYSICS BOOK
- L.A. SENA PHYSICS BOOK
- JD LEE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BOOK
- N AVASTHI PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY BOOK
- WILEY PROBLEM IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- FUNDAMENTALS OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- ARIHANT PLAY WITH GRAPH BOOK
- ARIHANT INTEGRAL CALCULUS BOOK
- ARIHANT VECTOR & 3D BOOK
ALLEN ZOOLOGY AT ITS PEAK DOWNLOAD BELOW:-
ALLEN ZOOLOGY QUESTION BANK:-
☆ JUST WANT TO SAY, PLEASE SHARE THE BLOG AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT IT COULD HELP OTHER MILLION OF IIT-JEE/NEET ASPIRANTS…..
That’s all today………
Please feel free to ask and suggest anything in the comment section.
Thanks for reading. Visit again !!