DOWNLOAD PRADEEP NEW COURSE CHEMISTRY BOOK 11TH CLASS PDF FOR FREE
S. N. Dhawan, S. C. Kheterpal and P. N. Kapil’s New Course Chemistry with Value Based Questions, published by Pradeep Publications, is a comprehensive set of two books for Class XI students. Volume I and Volume II have various concepts in Chemistry explained in simple and lucid language for better comprehension. The books conform to the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
ALSO DOWNLOAD: PRADEEP NEW COURSE CHEMISTRY XII CLASS
Tips for Preparation:
- If you feel you are not good at Chemistry, start early. Start reading your NCERT book as soon as possible.
- Do not try to rush and finish the chapters. You should understand that reading a chemistry book that deals with scientific concepts, theory and reactions is different from a novel or a comic.
- Follow up your NCERT concepts with a reference chemistry book to gain a deeper understanding of the topic.
- Start attending classes and laboratory lectures. Perform each and every laboratory experiment. For example, you might not remember Le Chatelier’s principle of equilibrium for reversible reactions, but if you perform the experiment, and see things happen, chances are, you will remember it for a longer duration.
- Try and grasp the concepts and always ask questions. Make a list of unanswered questions and ask discuss them with a teacher or a peer.
- Do not ignore numerical problems. Most of the times, the problems are direct application of the formulae in use, and, at times are mixed with your understanding of a topic. The numerical problems, if mastered are a good way to score marks.
- After you finish your syllabus, revise as many times as possible.
- When you finish, do take the sample papers provided by CBSE in a timed environment.
- Also, have a look at the answers and the marking scheme provided, as no other source can give you a better judgment than the one provided by CBSE.
Tips for scoring good marks:
- During the exam, try to write your descriptive answers in points and give pictorial or graphical illustrations wherever possible. It enhances visibility
- Scan the paper before answering
- For long answer type questions, before starting, frame a skeleton of the answer in the margin.
- Do remember the S.I units of all entities.
- Be crisp and to the point in very short questions.
- Some Basics Concepts In Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonding
- Redox Reactions
- Extraction of Elements
- S-Block Elements
- Some P-Block Elements
- Some Basics Principles (OC)
- Carbon Compounds
- Haloalkanes & Haloarenes
- Environmental Chemistry
》DOWNLOAD FROM BELOW:
Some Best Kota Faculty Notes Link:
- JH SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- JH SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NA SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- AKK SIR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES
- SKM SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- MS CHAUHAN SIR ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
- NITIN VIJAY SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- AG SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- DB SINGH SIR PHYSICS NOTES
- ANNA SIR MATHEMATICS NOTES
☆ JUST WANT TO SAY, PLEASE SHARE THE BLOG AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT IT COULD HELP OTHER MILLION OF IIT-JEE/NEET ASPIRANTS…..
That’s all today………
Please feel free to ask and suggest anything in the comment section.
Thanks for reading. Visit again