DOWNLOAD CHEMISTRY AAKASH CRASH COURSE FOR JEE MAIN.
As Coronavirus infection (COVID-19) spreads at a steady rate and is being announced as a global pandemic by the WHO, we are working relentlessly to make sure that your #PreparationNeverStops. Amidst this time of growing concern for public safety & health, We are working to leave no stones unturned in helping students continue with their IIT-JEE preparation from the safety of their home.
- Transforming student’s preparation from concept learning to application & analytical learning.
- To help students with one-month preparation strategy for JEE (Main & Advanced)
- Providing students practice of 3-6 hrs JEE (Main & Advanced) Pattern tests.
ALSO READ: ANNA SIR MATHS NOTES FOR CLASS XII
- Revision – Aakash Crash Course module has been designed to help students with revision of all the important topics.
- Tips/Tricks – Special sessions will be conducted on tips and tricks to attempt JEE Main and Advanced exam.
- Time-saving – No need to waste time on the daily commute as you can get quality coaching from Aakash faculty at the convenience of your home.
- Proper monitoring – Parents can regularly track their ward’s performance and can get feedback from teachers through online PTMs. Well-curated study material – The course has a right blend of NCERT topics and JEE Main and Advanced syllabus prepared by experienced Aakash faculty.
- Revision of all-important topics of JEE (Main & Advanced). Prime focus on most important chapters out of the total chapters.
- Scientifically Designed study material and questions relevant to JEE (Main & Advanced) prepared by experienced Aakash Faculty.
- Pre-scheduled Study Planner and Tests on JEE (Main & Advanced) Pattern.
- Focus on providing short tips and tricks for lengthy and complicated questions.
- Doubt clearing session by faculty.
- ATOMIC STRUCTURE
- CHEMICAL KINETICS
- CHEMICAL & IONIC EQUILIBRIUM
- LIQUID SOLUTION
- MOLE CONCEPT & REDOX REACTION
- SOLID STATE
- PERIODIC TABLE & CHEMICAL BONDING
- D & F-BLOCK
ALSO READ: JH SIR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NOTES
》READ FROM BELOW:
|MOLE CONCEPT & REDOX REACTION||READ|
|PERIODIC TABLE & CHEMICAL BONDING||READ|
|D & F-BLOCK||READ|
IIT-JEE short-term course has been designed by the team of JEE experts to help candidates make the most of limited time and get ready for JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2020 with full confidence. The course quickly covers all the important topics of JEE Main and Advanced syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Further, the doubt resolution sessions are also conducted during and after the class to help the student get answers to their queries from Aakash faculty. Start your final preparation for JEE 2020 with online JEE crash courses.
If you want to get above crash course offline then buy from etoos website or click here.