The JEE Main 2020 will be conducted by The National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to Undergraduate Programs in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), etc. in the next academic year (2020-2021) in two phases, the first phase for Admissions to B.E./ B.Tech(Paper-1) & B. Arch/ B. Planning (Paper-2) from 6th Jan to 11th Jan 2020 and the second phase for admissions to B.E./ B.Tech (Paper-1) & B. Arch/ B. Planning (Paper-2) between 3rd April to 9th April 2020. Students have the option to appear in one or both phases. The result will, however, consider the students’ performance in the best of the two phases.
JEE Main 2020 Preparation Time Table for 1 Month – One can count the number of days left for January and with it, the days for one of the major events of the month are also not far. JEE Main 2020 January attempt is scheduled to be conducted from January 6 to 11. Candidates appearing in the exam, it has become crucial to making a timetable for preparation of JEE Main 2020 for 1 month that is left. This time left for the exam will decide the fate of candidates appearing as revision holds more importance than preparation in the real sense. Even if you have covered the whole syllabus but failed to revise the concepts, formulas, and theories before the final day, you may not be able to recall them all inside the examination hall. So, to avoid such a situation, it’s better to make JEE Main preparation 2020 timetable for 1 month and follow it religiously. This JEE Main 2020 preparation timetable for 1 month will help you in both the attempts of JEE Main, since, the syllabus will remain the same. However, you can customize it according to your level of preparation. Amidst all this chaos and pressure of JEE Main, it is not a good idea to devote your hours to the timetable preparation, so, worry not as Careers360 is here with 1-month preparation timetable for JEE Main 2020.
JEE Main 2020 is very important for any candidate who aims to get admission into IITs, NITs, IIITs, GFTIs, and other esteemed institutes. The bigger the dream, the better the preparation. So, here you all can go ahead and check out the complete timetable of JEE Main 2020 for 1 month preparation.
The timetable has been made week wise and day wise keeping in mind the burden, candidates must be facing right now but also making sure that they keep fit and healthy without bothering their mental peace at this point and time. Because, only if you will be healthy and in a happy space, you will be able to perform better in the exam and outshine others.
· All the three subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are equally important. So, divide these crucial remaining weeks aptly in the three subjects
· Prepare a chapter-wise and topic-wise revision schedule.
· Create short notes and list all formulae & points to remember. This will help in quick revision before the examination.
Correct Methodology: The correct approach for those appearing for the first time or second time is to stick to one source and not to refer to a multitude of books/ study material available in the market. To reap the benefits, the students should remain focused throughout the preparation period with a positive attitude to study with utmost concentration. In the last two weeks it is only brushing-up through notes & flagged important problems with twist. Taking Mock Tests on the actual pattern is recommended at this time.
One must not start any new books at this stage. However, one can still refer to standard books for concept clearing. This stage should be utilized more for problem-solving, developing short cuts, and memorizing formulae, understanding one’s strengths & weaknesses. Aspirants must take up Mock Tests in CBT(Computer Based Test) mode to develop ones’ self-confidence & exam temperament. Time Management is crucial to score more marks in the actual JEE (Main).
Quadratic Equations & Expressions, Complex Numbers, Probability, Vectors, Matrices in Algebra; Circle, Parabola, Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry; Functions, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Application of Derivatives, Definite Integral in Calculus.
: Practicing quality problems is the key to success in this subject. If concepts are clear, then this subject becomes more interesting.
· Remain focused and maintain a positive attitude while studying.
· Develop speed by solving quizzes/Mock Tests of JEE Main level problems with time management.
· Speed & Accuracy will be your key to success in JEE Main
· Take mock-test series to build a winning exam temperament.
· Sample papers will give you a fair idea about the pattern of questions and help one improve time management.
· Solve the Previous year’s JEE/AIEEE papers for understanding the level of questions asked.
· Focus on your weaker areas and improve your concepts.
· Remember it is the quality of time spent and not the quantity alone. Hence, take short breaks of five to ten minutes after every one or two hours of serious study. Relax completely when you take a break.
· Practice meditation to develop inner calm, poise, confidence and power of concentration. These matter a lot and will help you on the day of examination.
· Don’t overstress yourself. Five to six hours of sleep every night is a must, especially three-four days before JEE Main 2020 for physical and mental fitness. Relaxation exercises may help to retain freshness. Avoid over-sleeping during the day.
· For practice of Numerical/Integer Type questions introduced this year follow a reputed source like www.mypat.in or sample papers on JEE Main official website.
· If one has the right “attitude” required towards preparation for the JEE Main, then even an average student can crack it.
Finally, don’t be nervous if you find the paper tough since it is the relative performance that counts. Put your best analytical mind to work and believe in your preparation.
· Attempt easy questions first.
· Choose sections that have less risk and more gain.
· Carefully scroll through the entire question paper in the first 5 minutes.
· Keep a check on time while attempting the paper
· Attempt all numerical based type questions first as there is no negative marking.
· Don’t start from question you don’t know.
· Don’t get upset if any section is tough. You can score in other sections.
· Don’t guess if you have no idea about the concept involved in a question.
· Don’t be nervous if you find the paper tough, since it is the relative performance that counts. Hence, put your best analytical mind to work, it will take you ahead.
· How much practice you have done on similar levels of questions as asked in JEE Main.
· How well you have perfected on your timing of solving an objective type question.
· How much attention you have given to time management & Strategy apart from covering your syllabi.
· How much calm & confident you are when you take up the actual exam.
· Think positively and don’t discuss your preparation as this may indirectly make you nervous even if you are well prepared. Don’t talk anything about JEE (Main) with others.
· One day before JEE Main, do not study anything new.
· Stay calm, confident and trust yourself.
· Brush up important formulae in all three subjects.
· Say to yourself- “I am excited about JEE Main and I can crack it easily”.
· Relax yourself or indulge in meditation a day before the actual exam in order to give your best on the exam day.
· Don’t ask your friend how much they have studied. It will create unnecessary pressure.
· Have a sound sleep for at least 6-7 hours.
· Prepare yourself to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the exam starts.
· Ensure to carry your JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket and follow the instructions as per the hall ticket. Avoid borrowing anything inside the examination hall.
Finally, it is the relative performance that will matter on the exam day. So, put in your best performance and you will ace JEE Main 2020.
Enter the examination hall with a cheerful smile and leave it the same way, irrespective of how the paper was because firstly, it’s just an exam and secondly, you have one more attempt to appear in.
Here are a few hand-picked articles for you: