The Pearson Guide to Organic Chemistry for the JEE Advanced is designed to help aspiring engineers understand the various important aspects of ‘organic chemistry’. Each book in this series approaches the subject in a very conceptual and coherent manner. The illustrative approach adopted in this series will help students to familiarize themselves with complex concepts and their applications in a simple manner. The book also includes a wide variety of questions.
1. General organic chemistry-1 (nomenclature and isomerism)
2. General organic chemistry-2 (concepts of organic chemistry)
4. Organic compounds containing halogens (haloalkanes and haloarenes)
5. Organic compounds containing oxygen-1 (alcohol, phenol and ethers)
6. Organic compounds containing oxygen-2 (aldehydes and ketones)
7. Acids and its derivatives
8. Functional group organic chemistry (nitrogen-containing compounds)
9. Polymers and biomolecules
10. Practical organic chemistry
Book is quite useful but some of the topics are in very concise form, so it is advised that students should refer to other Organic Chemistry Books too to understand the concepts deeply.
✓ DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FROM HERE:-