- The question paper consists of ’90’ objective type questions. There are ’30’ questions each in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry respectively. Please fill the OMR answer Sheet accordingly and carefully.
- Each the question has four choices (1), (2), (3) and (4) out of which ONLY ONE is correct.
- You will be awarded 4 marks for each question, if you have darkened only the bubble corresponding to the correct answer and zero marks if no bubbles are darkened. In all other cases, minus one (–1) mark will be awarded.
- There is only one correct response for each question. Filling up more than one response in each question will be treated as wrong response and marks for wrong response will be deducted accordingly as per instruction 3 above.
- Use Black or Blue Ball Point Pen only for filling particulars.
- Use of Calculator, Log Table, Slide Rule and Mobile is not allowed.
- Rough work is to be done in the space provided at the bottom and at the end of the booklet for this purpose in the Test Booklet only.
- On completion of the test, the candidate must hand over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator. However, the candidates are allowed to take away this Test Booklet with them.
- Do not fold or make any stray marks on the Answer Sheet.
NOTE: SOLUTIONS WILL BE COMING IN UPCOMING POSTS.