After Reading This Post, You Can “DOWNLOAD MORRISON & BOYD ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BOOK”
MORRISON & BOYD ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BOOK
It is one of the Best “JEE BOOKS” especially for “Molecular bonding” concept.
I have no words to explain its beauty. I love this book so much. And I’m sure that when you will start reading it, you move towards your goal which is to make a career in IIT. That why i write my website name IITIANS CAREER.
You too will love it a lot. So not taking more time, i am going to introduce “MORRISON AND BOYD” among us. Friends i am crazy about this book, before this i used to study “M.S CHAUHAN”. It was too good book with awesome theory and colored pictures. But in this book, if you are just beginning with organic chemistry then i highly recommend you instead of searching and wasting your time on other books. Start studying this book.
Some people may ask why i am advising you guys such a high level book?
On this i want to say that if you just started with organic chemistry and thinking that it will be boring and you have to mugging up everything, then you are WRONG. After reading this book, you will find that its theory is much more explained other than any the book. And the most important part is you will look at book when will find that most of the pictures are arranged in such way that it resembles it in a “three dimensional way”. Which you will find in none of the books available in market.
Let we discuss about the book:-
Topics covered in this book:-
1. Fundamental of organic chemistry 2. Chemistry of functional groups 3. Special topics 4. Biomolecules and bio-organic chemistry 5. Contemporary and future organic chemistry.
The best part of this book i liked a lot is “molecular structure” and their properties. It is written such in simplified way that it creates interest of a student to read it. Highly recommended not only for JEE preparation but also for other engineering exams and for medical exams too. This book has beautiful pictures that will help you in understanding the concept in more easily and a better way. Here i am going to provide you some tips to score well in organic chemistry based on my personal experience, so the tips are-
1. Keep it better with your studying day to day never let yourself get behind, or be a little ahead of your instructor. Organic chemistry is a course in which one idea almost always builds on another that has gone before.
2. Study materials in small units, and be sure that you understand each new section before you go on to the next. Because of the confusing nature of organic chemistry, your studying will be much better if you take each new idea as it comes and try to understand it completely before you move onto the next concept.
3. Work the entire in chapter and assigned problems, Write when you study. Write the reactions, mechanical process,structures, and so on, over and over again. Know the material so thoroughly that you can explain it to someone else. This level of understanding comes to most of usthose of us without photographic memories, through writing only by writing the reaction mechanisms do we pay sufficient attention to their details:
a) which atoms are connected to which bonds or atoms. b) which bonds break in a reaction and which bonds form. c) the three-dimensional aspects of the structure are so preferable.
4. Learning by teaching and explaining. Study With your student, teachers and practice explaining concepts and mechanisms to each other. 5. Preserve the answers to the problems in the Study Guidance In the proper way: a) Use the Study Guide to check your answer after you’ve finished a problem. b) Use the Study Guide for a clue when you are completely stuck. So friends, that’s all in this post. Hope you like it. If you have any query related to book, want to suggest a book or something else then email me or comment in the comment box. I will surely try my best to resolve your query. Till then keep practicing and remember the aim- IIT JEE
This website is created solely for JEE aspirants to download PDF, eBooks, Study materials for Free.IITIANS CAREER is trying to help the students who can’t afford buying books. This is our aim. If you think the materials are useful kindly buy these from publishers. IITIANS does not own these materials, neither created nor scanned. We provide links that are already available on the internet.
ABOUT THE WEBSITE:
This Website helps student who can’t buy costly books.
This Website provide Kota institute material’s, latest book by iitians, fiitjee material, handbook of chemistry, ALLEN DLP etc.
This website is useful if you are preparing for JEE main entrance exam, IIT entrance exam, JEE (main + advanced)
☆ JUST WANT TO SAY, PLEASE SHARE THE BLOG AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT IT COULD HELP OTHER MILLION OF IIT-JEE/NEET ASPIRANTS…..